1. Protect the environment.
2. Promote the efficient use of natural resources.
3. Enhance human, animal and plant ecologies.
4. Increase African American participation in the environmental movement.
5. Deliver information and services directly into Black communities.
6. Clean up neighborhoods by implementing toxics education, energy, water and clean air programs.
7. Include an African American perspective in environmental policy decision-making.
8. Resolve environmental racism and injustice problems through the application of practical environmental solutions.
Headquarters: 1629 K. Street, N.W., Suite 300, Washington, D.C. 20036
New York: 347 5th Avenue, Suite 508, New York, N.Y. 10016
Midwest: 5411 Park Drive, Newburgh, Indiana 27630
Texas: 1402 Corinth Street, Suite 210, Dallas, Texas 75215
Southeast: 1648 Alvarado Terrace, Atlanta, Georgia 30310
Nigeria: No. 16 Bassie Ogamba Street (off Adeniran Ogusanya Street), Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria
China: Siping, Jilin, China firstname.lastname@example.org
443-569-5102 Click Below To Call